Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog! This will be the record of and my general thoughts during my trip to Greece and the Canary Islands as well as where ever I end up afterwards. I am leaving July 28th from RDU to head to Athens and then spend a month on the Greek island of Kefalonia working with a sea turtle conservation non-profit. After that I will have two weeks to do some more traveling through Greece before leaving for the Canaries in mid September to work with a marine mammals research group.

Feel free to read, comment, and whatever! I would love updates on what goes on at home or where ever you might be! Until July...

1 comment:

Debbie Trent said...

Hi Lisa,
I just returned from my trip to the Florida Keys and visit with Aunt cindy and Zell. I had a visit to the ER at the hospital for the worst back pain I have ever had from a kayak incident. The rest of the visit was relaxing and fun. I visited key West, Key Largo, swam, bicycled, saw amazing sunsets, egrets, key deer, fish, manatou and enjoyed Cindy's Key lime pie!
I am tired so must go to bed. I will see Ben and Megan tomorrow and get my dog back who I miss very much.
Have fun, be safe and know that I love you very much!!!
Mom